Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its morning

i woke up at about 10:30 today ma sleep was not really that good its ok though i have those moments alot. the issue i had yesterday is over with we r just buddies now and i ntend to keep it that way. he said something that struck a cord in me. he said "i'll stay friends cuz i'd rather be a friend then nt hve u n my life at all" i guess that means he really cares for me buti cnt help but think why now in this piont of out lives when we are litterally sperated. i cnt guess for the life of me why this didnt happens n school but at th same time fate has her way of putting characters is a story at anytime she wants. i feel like he's playing this game to get me to fall for him. he probably figures tht if he opens up to me then i'll let ma gurad down. i dont want to develop anything other thn friendship with him but i fell as if im playing a rigged game of chess. it has always been in ma nature to want xactly wat i cant have and he's the prize thats off limits im doing the right thing by staying friends but the question is will he do the right thing and do his part to... all this and its not even noon yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment