Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ok...so something's differnt...

havent felt like this in soo long. the last time it felt this good it also ended so bad as well... but im not about to think of this using the past as an exaple... i would like to take things slow thought just baby steps and seem how far out we will stray. he said something to me that made me seriously think... if he's willing to say that it could mean one of two thing: a) he's really really n2 me b)he's just like me.
if he's really n2 me that means that he sincerly believes tht im the sure thing which is such an honor to me. because it allows me to open up finally and trust him. im a little less guarded than before and i am able to say wat i really feel. he makes it easy though. he talks with such intellect that it feeds my hungery of curiosity for him making me want more...
if he's just like me that means he could mean it at the moment but who knows. when i say that i mean hecould be playing on an over whelm of emotions and not be thinking claerly. it is so easy to have feelings for some one and say wat you feel its not like it'd be a lie it just simply wouldnt only be for that moment. not saying that it wouldn't develop into something just rushing it wont get there any faster...
either way im all in and im prepared to ride the high. he's awesome and i cant wait to see where this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment