Tuesday, May 25, 2010

reinvetion of me

i had to re do my blog page i didnt really like where it was heading. i dont want this blog to be some copy of everyone else i want it to stand out and i promise to who ever read this that everything in it will be 100% of my heart and soul. im doing a complete revamp, at first i had a drake pic as my profile but then i thought to myself "this picture shows nothing of who i really am and its immature for me to have it". even my blogs were becomming random spits of nothingness and that's not my style i want people to read this and feel better afterwards not the same. i am at point in my life where things are about to change and im open to it completely. im ready to go into life with my heart and mind completely open, no labels, no expectatons, no limits. i can feel something big on my tail and my likfe is literally seconds frm changing forever and i could never be more excited and scared all at once. ppl keep telling me its okay to be scared of the unknown it not really the unknown tht scares me its the thought of find my place and finnaly being incharge of my own traditions, and even more my own life. ive been living as the middle man and its time i stop playing telephone and start playing for my own team alot of thngs wew hollding me back all my life and for the first time im ready to say no more and break away frm these triggers in my life. im not saying tht everything wil be rainbows and sunshine from here bcuz that would be nieve wat i am saying is that at leat for the first time i can see the colors at the very least...

No comments:

Post a Comment