Wednesday, May 26, 2010

somethng...

wishing he could tell me something, anything, that could put ma mind at ease.



traveling at wat seems to be the speed of light



at the same time grabbing even the samllest moments in my net



but wat im really looking for is a precious moment that i lost



the one left behind in a time where love made all things stand calm


i called out to him


begged for his had


to pull me frm this relm


of sadness


dispaire


depression


and bring me to a place of purity

a place where i can finally breath

just when i though i lost that special moment
he presented it at my feel

telling me that moment was always near me

all i had to do was realize that all the small moments

were the puzzle pieces that created it.
now as the particles settle and time slows down
there's something in the air
something with a sense of resolution
and the perfection to an imperfect end




No comments:

Post a Comment